17.12.09

Refusal to think

People aren't born free
They are born with broken minds
We too have broken minds.

What if we had mind-blowing ideas?
Selling them doesn't work
It never worked.

Every Marx and Engels
Had a Lenin and Stalin
There should be Lemmings.

Ideas aren't born with love
They are born with hatred
But with forgivness.

Like a T-Bombs
(T stands for Think)
Blowing a way to hell for everyone.

Laughter, boredom
I don't give a shit
Nihilist gods are like whores.

Our dreams have been auctioned
Mine with a least price
Because I only had my soul.

We dreamed about winning a war
But we never won a battle
Our generals are lying in their graves...

I took an AK and a vodka-grenade
Full manslaughter ammo
But no will, so no genocide.

Kids died in wombs
I couldn't lift a finger
Even my lungs.

[Wybiłem monety dzieciństwa
Błękitne niebo stało się karmazynowe
wybite pałkami zęby mleczne.]

I sold myself in blue
You're in hospital white
Not this number, not seven eight eight

Springtime park and dead swans
I'd like to say i don't regret
I lost something. But I can't imagine what.

I'll buy a memory of happiness
As a souvenir only
I always demand, not please.

[Three-versed poetry
I never really liked it
besides - poetry is dead.]

"The first breath you take when you give up"
is the first breath you take when you wake up.
Willpower ninety-nine.

Silesia-Lisbon.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz